Once again, a group of volunteer writers and editors came together to put together 25 posts related to systems administration for the SysAdvent blog. Although I have contributed several articles over the years, I much prefer editing. All of this year’s posts are great, but I’m very proud of the posts that I had a hand in editing. As usual, the writers did most of the work, my suggestions were always minor.
- Day 6 – Debugging for Systems Engineers by Paul Nasrat
- Day 8 – From Operator to Guide: Lessons Learned Moving from Engineering into Management by Mathias Meyer
- Day 12 – Ops and Development Teams: Finding a Harmony by Nell Shamrell
- Day 19 – Infosec Basics: Reason Behind the Madness by Jan Schaumann
- Day 24 – 12 Days of SecDevOps by Jen Andre