What have I been writing when I haven’t been writing here? Not much, but I’m picking up the pace again! And Program Management for Open Source Projects is now available in print and DRM-free ebook!
Stuff I wrote
The Pragmatic Programmers
- A picture is worth a thousand words — I followed my own advice while writing my book and it helped me uncover a poorly-written example.
- Does your open source community need a program manager? — Yes. I tell you why and how.
Duck Alignment Academy
- Using WhenIsGood to schedule meetings — My okay-est practices for using the WhenIsGood tool.
- Why program management matters in open source — A program manager can help simplify the communication overhead by serving as a centralized channel for information.
- Improvements to Fedora Docs — The Docs team has been busy making things better, and there’s more to come!
- F36 election nominations now open — Time to pick new leaders!
- Community Blog monthly summary: April 2022, May 2022, June 2022
- Friday’s Fedora Facts: (lots of them)
Stuff I curated
- Taking farther strides now – An Outreachy Blog about Revamping Meetbot Logs — An Outreachy intern shares their experience.
- Announcing Fedora Linux 36 — It’s two weeks late, but it’s here!