What have I been writing when I haven’t been writing here?
Now you see me
- Fedora Podcast, s02e08 — I appear on the Fedora Podcast to talk about my role as the Fedora Program Manager.
Stuff I wrote
The Open Organization
- Fostering trust in our organization (video) — I join fellow Open Organization Ambassadors Jen Kelchner and Bryan Behrenshausen to discuss ways to help people feel empowered to propose their own solutions. I suggest leaders shut up for a little bit.
- Open seems like it leads to hurt feelings (video) — I know that open organizations are places where people expect candid feedback and honest dialog. But that seems intimidating to me, because it seems like it can lead to harsh conversations and potentially hurt feelings. Is this true?
- Community Blog monthly summary: July 2021
- Fedora Linux 36 development schedule — Hard to believe that we’re thinking about F36, but here we are!
- Exploring our bugs, part 1: the basics — I take a look at Fedora Linux bugs by release, priority/severity, and duplicate percentage.
- Exploring our bugs, part 2: resolution — What’s the breakdown of how Fedora Linux bug reports are resolved?
- Exploring our bugs, part 3: time to resolution — How quickly are we closing bug reports?
- Friday’s Fedora Facts: 2021-31, 2021-32, 2021-33, 2021-34