What have I been writing when I haven’t been writing here?
Stuff I wrote
- Help wanted: program management team — Cloning me hasn’t worked, so I’m building up an audience of mini-mes instead!
- F34 Elections nominations now open — Time to run for leadership positions in the Fedora Project!
- Community Blog monthly update: March 2021
- Friday’s Fedora Facts: 2021-13, 2021-14, 2021-15, 2021-16, 2021-17
Stuff I curated
- Ask Fedora retrospective – 2020 — Looking back at the past year of Fedora’s official user support forum.
- Save the date: Fedora Linux 34 Release Party! — Get ready to celebrate the upcoming Fedora Linux release.
- Fedora Council statement on Richard Stallman rejoining FSF Board — We will not accept toxic behavior.
- Summary from the Diversity & Inclusion Team Meetup — Fedora’s awesome Diversity & Inclusion team held a day-long meetup to review the past year and plan for the future.
- Using network bound disk encryption with Stratis — Learn how to use Stratis and Tang to manage disk encryption over the network at scale.
- Policy proposal: New Code of Conduct — After years of work, Fedora is finally ready to move forward with an improved Code of Conduct.
- tmt hint 01: provisioning options — The tmt testing tool can provision the environment you want.
- Something bugging you in Fedora Linux? Let’s get it fixed! — Fedora has a process for prioritized bugs. Please use it!
- Community Outreach Revamp Update — The latest update from the team working to reorganize and revitalize the outreach efforts in Fedora.
- The Fedora Podcast is back! But it needs your help — The long-awaited return!
- Fedora Linux 34 is officially here — Our seventh-consecutive on-time release.
- What’s new in Fedora Workstation 34 — Our showcase desktop offering gets a lot of great updates this time around.