What have I been writing when I haven’t been writing here?
Now you see me!
- Human at a Distance Guide: Contributor Chat — Several contributors to Human at a Distance: An Open Organization Guide to Distributed Teamwork sat down to talk about why and how we wrote the book.
Stuff I wrote
- Community Blog monthly summary: February 2021
- Policy proposal: Update default content license to CC BY-SA 4.0 — Eight years after CC BY-SA 4.0 was released, we’re finally getting around to updating to it.
- Friday’s Fedora Facts: 2021-09, 2021-10, 2021-11, 2021-12
Stuff I curated
- Fedora Code of Conduct Report 2020 — Enforcing the Code of Conduct is the least fun part of leading a community.
- Fedora is a community; Fedora Linux is our OS — We want people to think about more than just the bits when they think of “Fedora”.
- Introducing the new Fedora Accounts — Fedora’s long-in-the-tooth accounts system is getting replaced.
- “Houston, we have video”: Matrix video calls on the PinePhone — For the first time, you can make video calls from the open hardware PinePhone.
- Productivity with Ulauncher — Launch applications and create easy shortcuts with this new application launcher written in Python.
- tmt hints: create a basic test — Learn how to setup a basic CI test with tmt.
- Announcing the release of Fedora Linux 34 Beta — The prerelease of the next Fedora Linux release is now available!
- How to rebase to Fedora Silverblue 34 Beta — Fedora’s immutable workstation is ready for pre-release testing.
- Fedora Women’s Day 2020 Reflection — Celebrating women and non-binary Fedora friends.
- Fedora Council March 2021 meeting — We met again. It was virtual again.
- Playing with modular synthesizers and VCV Rack — You could go buy synthesizers. Or you could just use your computer instead.