Where have I been writing when I haven’t been writing here?
Stuff I wrote
- Taiga 6 is on teams.fedoraproject.org — The open source project management suite has a new release.
- Fedora Linux 35 development schedule — With the branch of Fedora Linux 34 on Tuesday, development of 35 can begin in earnest.
- Community Blog summary: January 2021
- Friday’s Fedora Facts: 2021-05, 2021-06, 2021-07, 2021-08
Stuff I curated
- Join Fedora at FOSDEM 2021 — FOSDEM was a lot less sweaty and crowded this year.
- Astrophotography with Fedora Astronomy Lab: setting up — The first part in a two-part series on learning how to connect your camera to your computer and take pictures of spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace.
- Fedora Packager Dashboard — Fedora packagers have a new dashboard and it’s pretty slick.
- Network address translation part 2 – the conntrack tool — Learn how to inspect and modify the connection tracker in a Network Address Translation (NAT) setup with the conntrack tool.
- Installing Nextcloud 20 on Fedora Linux with Podman — Sure, you could install Nextcloud directly, but using Podman makes it simpler to manage.
- Git repo branch name changes — In order to be more inclusive and more descriptive, we’re not using “master” branches in our dist-git repos anymore.
- Fedora Community Outreach Revamp Update #4 — Fedora’s newest Objective is making good progress.
- New “How Do You Fedora” video series to interview members of the community — The popular “How Do You Fedora?” series in Fedora Magazine makes the leap to video.
- A sneak peek at Fedora Zine — The Fedora Zine is coming soon, but here’s a preview.