What have I been writing when I haven’t been writing here?
Stuff I wrote
- Human at a Distance: An Open Organization Guide to Distributed Teamwork — I contributed the introduction and a chapter on tool selection to this book. It’s available for free in PDF and ePUB formats now, and an at-cost print version will be available in the next few months.
- Fedora 33 elections results — No recounts necessary!
- Community Blog monthly summary: November 2020
- Fedora program update: 2020-49, 2020-50, 2020-51
Stuff I curated
- Community Outreach Revamp: call for AMA questions — Ask the leads of the Community Outreach Revamp anything!
- Distro Devroom @ FOSDEM CfP open — FOSDEM is virtual in 2021, but the Distro Devroom is still a part of it. Downside: no frites. Upside: no enforcing room occupancy limits.
- Fedora Community Outreach Revamp AMA — The results of the AMA session held by Fedora’s Community Outreach Revamp team.
- Expanded availability: contributor discount for Lenovo ThinkPad laptops with Fedora Workstation! — The discount comes to Europe!
- Fedora Zine – Call for submissions — Contribute your work to the Fedora Zine, celebrating the whole Fedora community.
- Fedora Council November 2020 meeting — It’s not the same as meeting in person, but we still had a meeting.
- Contribute at the Fedora Test Week for Kernel 5.10 — Time to test the kernel!
- A 2020 love letter to the Fedora community — Matthew Miller looks back on a very successful year for the Fedora project in the midst of planned and unplanned stresses.