Stuff I wrote
- DevConf.CZ CfP now open — Sadly (but wisely) it’s a virtual event. But there’s a Fedora track again!
- Fedora Community Blog monthly summary: September 2020
- Fedora status updates: September 2020 — A summary of the Council-level updates in September.
- Fedora 33 elections nominations now open — Hopefully Fedora’s elections are less terrible than the US elections.
- Fedora program update: 2020-40, 2020-41, 2020-42, 2020-43, 2020-44
Stuff I curated
- How to rebase to Fedora 33 Beta on Silverblue — If you’re using Silverblue, here’s how you can give the Beta a spin.
- Fedora Women’s Day 2020: Call for Participation — Like other events, Fedora Women’s Day is going virtual this year.
- Fedora 33 Cloud Test Day 2020-10-05 — Test our cloud images!
- CPE achievements during Q3 2020 — The infrastructure team has been busy.
- GitLab AMA follow-up — Transparency about the discussions to move Fedora’s dist-git to GitLab.
- systemd-resolved: introduction to split DNS — Learn how this new feature in Fedora 33 provides more flexibility to your hostname lookups.
- Web of Trust, Part 2: Tutorial — Learn how to inspect Flatpaks to be sure the code you get is the code you wanted.
- The Python Maintenance team is hiring — Are you a developer who wants to get paid to maintain Python packages in the Red Hat ecosystem? Good news!
- Fedora 33 is officially here! — My fifth and most stressful release as Fedora Program Manager.
- How to rebase to Fedora 33 on Silverblue — Quick and easy updates for the rpm-ostree desktop.