What have I been writing when I haven’t been writing here?
Stuff I wrote
- Fedora Community Blog monthly summary: August 2020
- Fedora program update: 2020-36, 2020-37, 2020-38, 2020-39
Stuff I curated
- Stories from the amazing world of release-monitoring.org #10 — The wizards have been busy.
- Blocker Review discussion tickets—now available — We now have a way to asynchronously vote on blocker decisions without spamming the bug itself.
- Ambassadors Revamp Volunteer Kick-Off Revisited — The Ambassadors Revamp is holding another volunteer kick-off session. This time scheduled further in advance.
- Test Day: Fedora Media Writer 2020-09-18 — Grab your USB sticks and start testing!
- Council policy proposal: Community Publishing Platforms — The Fedora Council is considering a new policy to define Community Publishing Platforms. It provides a loose framework of how moderation is handled in cases that involve the Fedora Trademark.
- Nest with Fedora: Poll Results and Thanks! — Looking back on some of the numbers from Nest With Fedora.
- Community Outreach Revamp: Update #2 — The second of what will likely be many posts about a long-running revamp of Fedora’s community outreach efforts.
- Now available: Fedora on Lenovo laptops! — If you want Fedora Workstation pre-installed, you can get it!
- CPE at Nest 2020 — The team that runs Fedora’s infrastructure had a lot of great presentations at Nest.
- Announcing the release of Fedora 33 Beta — It took a little longer than expected, but we did it!
- Join Fedora’s Hacktoberfest event — It’s October, so it’s time to earn a t-shirt. Fedora is hosting an event to help people get started.
- Use dnsmasq to provide DNS & DHCP services — dnsmasq is a lightweight program which enables issuing DHCP addresses registering the hostname & IP address. This configuration also allows external resolution.