What was I writing when I haven’t been writing here?
Stuff I wrote
- Fedora Community Blog monthly summary: June 2020
- Fedora program update: 2020-27, 2020-28, 2020-29, 2020-30, 2020-31
- How an open project’s governance model evolves (coauthor) — Communities aren’t static, so their governance shouldn’t be either.
Stuff I curated
- Fedora 33 SwapOnZRam Test Day 2020-07-06 — Time to test putting swap on a compressed RAM drive.
- Outreachy design internship: budget templates and infographics — Our Outreachy intern shares some of the work she’s done with design projects so far.
- Demonstrating Perl with Tic-Tac-Toe, Part 3 — Write your own AI tic-tac-toe opponent!
- How Fedora and Outreachy Helped Me Hone My Flexibility With Timelines — An Outreachy intern shares how her internship is teaching her more than just the technical skills.
- Fedora 33 Btrfs by default Test Day 2020-07-08 — If we’re going to make BTRFS the default filesystem, we need to test it.
- Fedora documentation is now multilingual — Our translation team has done great work to get the docs site working in many languages.
- Nest With Fedora CfP open — Submit your proposals for our virtualized annual contributor conference!
- My Outreachy Internship: The journey so far… — An Outreachy intern shares the first part of their experience.
- GSOC Progress Report for Linux System Roles — A Google Summer of Code intern provides an update on work she has done on Ansible’s Linux System Roles
- How to configure an SSH proxy server with Squid — If you want to proxy your SSH connections, this article explains one way to do it.
- Fedora Zine call for submissions — Everybody has a zine these days, why not Fedora?
- Fedora Ambassadors Revamp 2020—call for volunteers — The Fedora Ambassadors program needs some work. And we need people to do that work.
- LaTeX typesetting, Part 3: formatting — The LaTeX series continues.
- Nest With Fedora registration now open — We can’t do #DetroitFlockCity, but that doesn’t mean we can’t get together virtually.