What have I been writing when I haven’t been writing here?
Stuff I wrote
- Fedora Community Blog monthly summary: May 2020 — Transparency in blogging!
- Council policy proposal: withdrawing support from events — How should we handle it when we need to back out of an event?
- Fedora 32 election results — The people have spoken! There’s a fair amount of turnover this time.
- Fedora program update: 2020-23. 2020-24, 2020-25, 2020-26
- How to scale an open, energetic community (coauthor) — The Open Organization community is growing and maturing. We’re updating the structure to adapt to that.
Stuff I curated
- How to generate an EPUB file on Fedora — Create files you can take along on your e-reader.
- Contribute at the Fedora CoreOS Test Day — Test your tasty Fedora CoreOS.
- Freeplane: the Swiss Army knife for your brain — If you need to map your mind, Freeplane is a powerful, extensible tool to do it.
- Internet connection sharing with NetworkManager — Sometimes you need your computer to become a hotspot.
- Outreachy with Fedora’s Bodhi Project — The first update from an Outreachy intern who is working on adding a GraphQL to Fedora’s update gating platform.
- MBBox – Module Building in a Box — A one-stop shop for all your module building needs.
- Fedora Magazine trying Discourse — In order to consolidate communication channels, Fedora Magazine is trying Discourse for asynchronous communication.
- GSoC Progress Report: Dashboard for Packit — One intern’s first experiences working on a Google Summer of Code project.