Stuff I wrote
- Fedora projects for Hacktoberfest — You can earn a t-shirt and help your favorite Linux distribution at the same time.
- October 2019: Fedora Status Updates — When team leads give me information, I turn it into communication.
- Command line quick tips: Locate and process files with find and xargs — A simple introduction to processing files in bulk.
- DevConf.CZ and Open TestCon CfPs open — I hope you submitted your talks!
- Upgrading Fedora 30 to 31 — The new release is out, time to upgrade!
- Fedora-related FOSDEM activities — Here’s a chance to join Fedora in Brussels.
- FPgm Report: 2019-40, 2019-41, 2019-42, 2019-43
Stuff I curated
- Fedora Join is trying a new people focused workflow for newcomers — The team is shifting the focus from contribution roles to the contributors.
- Calling Mentors for Google Code-In 2019
- CPE Team at Flock — Post Flock — A summary of the Community Platform Engineering team’s Flock sessions (with videos where available!)
- Fedora localization platform migrates to Weblate — The platform for translating Fedora content is moving!
- Make your Python code look good with Black on Fedora — Code is the new Black?
- Where are the team’s newcomers? — What happens after someone joins the QA team? Mostly, they go poof. But knowing this is the first step toward fixing it.
- 4 cool new projects to try in COPR for October 2019 — Looking for some new software to try? This article has a few for you.
- Fedora Modularity: What’s the problem? — Stephen Gallagher sets a baseline for discussing the future of Modularity by summarizing the past.