What have I been writing when I haven’t been writing here?
Stuff I wrote
- Announcing the release of Fedora 30 Beta — We shipped some (pre-release) bits!
- FPgM report: 2019-14, 2019-15, 2019-16, 2019-17
- Will your organization change itself to death? — Open organizations are adaptable, but the way they adapt to changing conditions can define (or destroy) them.
- La Hacienda El Sol — A serviceable, but not particularly good Mexican meal.
- Teays River Brewing & Public House — There’s a tasty brew pub on the south side of Lafayette now.
Stuff I curated
- Stories from the amazing world of release-monitoring.org #2 — The next installment of an epic quest.
- Internationalization test day report for Fedora 30 — When you have a global project, you need to test your internationalization support.
- Stories from the amazing world of release-monitoring.org #3 — The third entry in an entertainingly-written look at part of Fedora infrastructure.
- Stories from the amazing world of release-monitoring.org #4 — The fourth (and final?) entry in the tale.
- Fedora Docs Translations FAD Report — Contributors got together to work on making translation infrastructure work again.
- Moving Ask Fedora to Discourse phase 2: request for beta testing — The move of Ask Fedora is nearly complete.
- Announcing the release of Fedora 30 — We shipped the bits! On time!