What was I writing when I wasn’t writing here?
Stuff I wrote
- FPgM report: 2019-05, 2019-06, 2019-07, 2019-08
- Draft Fedora 31 schedule available — It’s time to think about what the Fedora 31 schedule looks like.
- Letting people work where they want shows how much you value them — Remote work expands your available talent pool and shows your employees that their needs are important.
- Why your employees should be calling you out — You can’t fire your way to ethical behavior.
- IRC vs IRL: How to run a good IRC meeting — Internet Relay Chat meetings can be a great way to move a project forward if you follow these best practices.
Stuff I curated
- Fedora Strategy FAQ Part 2: What does this mean for me? — More explanation of the direction the Fedora Council is setting.
- Fedora Strategy FAQ Part 3: What does this mean for Fedora releases? — We are not moving your cheese. At least, not very far.
- News from Fedora Infrastructure — The team is hard at work. Here’s some of what they’ve been up to.
- Fedora IoT Docs are Live — Want to use Fedora for your IoT projects? Now there are docs for that!
- 2018 Open Source Yearbook — I have a couple of articles in the annual roundup of the year in open source.