What have I been writing when I haven’t been writing here?
- Altair democratizes access to computer-aided engineering with Azure – CAE is important but it’s computationally-expensive. Altair uses Azure to make CAE applications available to engineers without major equipment expenses.
- Storage scenarios for Cray in Azure – Compute is nice, but you need storage to go along with it. Depending on what you’re doing with your data, Azure has a variety of ways to store it.
- High Performance Computing (HPC) options in Azure (video) – Azure’s benefit for HPC, except with a better accent than mine.
- Learn advanced SSH commands with the new cheat sheet – I made an SSH cheat sheet to help with common SSH uses.
- How to use `find` in Linux – The `find` command is a powerful tool to find exactly the files you’re looking for, if you know how to use it.