Ha! You didn’t think I wrote other places any more. But you’re wrong!
Stuff I wrote
- Join Microsoft at Supercomputing 17 – If you didn’t read it before the conference, it’s too late now. Well you can still read it, but you’ll have missed all the fun.
- Top 5: .NET for Linux, a guide to cron, GPL confusion, and more – Some Gordon Lightfoot references since it’s Edmund Fitzgerald Day.
- Happy 60th birthday, Fortran – Fortran may be less popular, but it’s still working hard.
- Why the open source community needs a diverse supply chain – Jim Whitehurst made a comment and I turned it into an article. It’s a take on diverse communities that I haven’t considered before.
Stuff I curated
- Cray supercomputers are coming to Azure – This is pretty exciting news, and I’m not just saying that because it’s my employer. (Also, this is from October.)
- New NVIDIA GPUs coming to Azure accelerate HPC and AI workloads – GPU offerings is the next battleground for cloud HPC. Microsoft adds some new hardware to its stable.
- Azure receives HPCwire awards – It’s nice to be recognized by the community.
- Why pair writing helps improve documentation – Don’t leave pairing to the programmers. It can help documentation writers, too.